racebike for sale

james smith sgwabd1971 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 16:24:03 PST 2007

  Been lurking here for 5 years. Now she's gotta go.
  2002 SV650 racebike in oklahoma. California salvage title in my name. I've had this bike since it had 176 miles on it. Racetech front, Ohlins rear w/675lb(I think) spring revalved by aftershocks. F3 rear wheel, BRG subframe,CFM clipons. Stock engine w/micron pipe. Full Sharkskinz in great shape other than 1 crack from slow lowside(only crash in 4 years of track days and 4 race weekends). Currently painted brown w/yellow plates. R6 throttle, aftermarket fuel filler,quick release seat bolts, intact wiring harness. Clean bike. Add your numbers and go. $3000 or $3500 with spares. Spares include: good wheels with rotors,GP Tech stay, CFM rearsets,clutch plates,good gearing,controls,1/5 throttle,seat.
  email for pics.