street fairing

Steve Aronson stevewins at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 17:30:50 PST 2007

Randy, several members on the street list have the A760, drop a post over
there and you should get some answers to your questions.  Here are some pics
of the A760 from our forum's photobucket site. You can find lot's of pics of
various Givi screens there.  Go to www.photobucket.com and log in with
SVriders....password is SV650

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a162/SVriders/Bike%20Pics/a760speedo.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a162/SVriders/Bike%20Pics/a760outdoors1.jp
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a162/SVriders/Bike%20Pics/a760speedo_close
up.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a162/SVriders/Bike%20Pics/a760outdoors2.jp

I have the smaller A750, it's better than a little fly screen, but not so
great in really cold and rainy weather.   It looks really good though and
doesn't require braces to the handlebars...just mounts on the headlight
ears.

Steve