street fairing

Joanna Moss jo at fapg.net
Thu Nov 22 18:30:09 PST 2007

I use Givi's 760 and ride pretty much year-round in the Pacific
NorthWet. I think it works well. To me, it looks like a bit much on a
naked SV, but is worth it for the coverage it provides. I bought it in a
very reasonable amount of time from California Sport Touring
http://www.casporttouring.com/ Don't you live in Seattle? Moto
International on Aurora carries a lot of Givi. They have price lists in
hand and can order them pretty quickly.

- Joanna