hollow rear axle for SV650 (was: GSXR swinger on '03 SV)

Patrick Mullen pmullen.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:05:24 PST 2007

> looks like you needs tools to remove the clamps from the base plate so
> you won't be tripping over them in the back of the trailer, with the
> STS ones you don't need tools.

Looking at the picture again, it looks like you fasten the bracket to the rear
axle and drag it behind the bike until it clips into the floor brace then put
in the hitch pins to keep it from popping out.  It looks like you may even
be able to remove the clips from the floor brace by popping another pair
of pins.  Either way, I think I can avoid stepping on the hooks.  :)

http://www.pit-bull.com/Images/TrailerRestraintLeftLG.jpg

When I get back into racing, I think I'm going to have to get one of those.
Looks pretty sweet.

~Patrick
--
2003 Triumph Sprint ST
2004 (race) / 2001 (street) Suzuki SV650