Pit Bull Restraint

H-man bwolf26 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 27 17:41:31 PST 2007

You can watch how it works.  BTW, there are 6 short videos about the trailer
restraint.  Also, it appears that you can remove all from the floor except
the base plate.  H-man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggyMfv7YRME&feature=related

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the
sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill