Air Box Question

Ernest Montague afm199 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 2 12:59:31 PDT 2007

Put the boots on first on the carbs. The top of the boots is flange
that fits inside the airbox and that is all that holds the airbox to
boots. don't fuck with the clamps, just clamp the boots to the carbs
and then PUSH the airbox down on top of the flanges.  The flange will
slip partway into the airbox on both carbs, and then use a finger or
short screwdriver to slip the flange the rest of the way on from inside
the airbox, just stick your hand in and flop the flanges on.

Take ten minutes the first time and three then next. i just pulled an
airbox that way five times this weekend.