jetting

Ernest Montague afm199 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 3 08:25:31 PDT 2007

This is for a friend's bike that he got with 140 mains, a pipe, K&N,
and needles from factory.  The midrange at Reno Fernley sucks.   I
think the needles are too high, the mains too small and I am going with
either a stock filter for the 140 mains, or 150s with the K&N and
pipe.  Also shim stock needles 40 thou and change pilot jets.

Ernie