jetting

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 09:23:21 PDT 2007

I would like to jump in on this thread while it's on your minds.

My airbox, filter and exhaust are all stock.

I am planning to go to a full system. I want to build for superbike so
I am looking for the lightest system, which I assume is the "deluxe"
M4 full system.

My bike has standard first gen S gearing. Pulls great once you get
rolling but not so great out of slower turns.

So, what should I do with jetting to get a little better midrange
without sacrificing top end? Or what's a good baseline jetting for M4
full system with stock airbox and filter?

Thanks,
Erik