where oh where did the oil go?

Konneker, Tristan R Tristan.Konneker at qwest.com
Thu Oct 4 14:23:28 PDT 2007

Top speed has zero to do with it. I'll be 40 in December- I don't
consider myself spoiled or a youngster. And commuting??? That I'll leave
to the brave (stupid?) motorcyclists. I'll stick to the backroads where
the cagers trying to kill me are at a minimum. Hell, if I could afford
to race more I'd swear off the street completely.