jetting

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Fri Oct 5 08:55:25 PDT 2007

I've tune a lot of bike and quads for Sand Mountain. I was quit surprise
when the customer had to go up like to 2 sizes the get the bike to run
right, I'm fairly sure the problem is the humidity, Nevada has none. Most of
the time we are in the 30% to 40%. Water molecules displace air and so we
run a smaller jet down here even though we are at sea level.  I would love
to test the Arata. Everything we have put an Arata system on has made the
best HP. I'm glad to hear they are make one for the SV...

KC Gager
BRG Racing Products
"We Have Sickness For Quickness"
KC at brgracing.com