where oh where did the oil go?

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Fri Oct 5 11:57:49 PDT 2007

On Oct 4, 2007, at 10:14 PM, Randy Grein wrote:
> Heh. Guess it's just that I started riding because I couldn't
> afford a car and see a bike as transport first. I do have the
> perfect commute (express lanes the whole way) but it's even more
> important when traffic gets tough. If only we could split lanes.

Carpool lane only goes 1/3rd of the way here.  I would much rather
have carpool lane the entire way and never need to split lanes,
personally.  After about 20 minutes of the super-high-attention you
need to maintain, my head starts to hurt.

It's odd, but I'd much rather split two slower riders at 100mph
through a corner on the track than go 40mph between two cars.

#553 WERA West / AFM
#5 SMRRC