Safe water level for freezing overnight?

Ernest Montague afm199 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 5 13:06:24 PDT 2007

Don't trailer the bike in 30 weather unless you cover the radiator, the
breeze blowing through will freeze it at 32.

Do you have power?  A 50 watt lightbulb in a socket provides enough
warmth. You can also bring an old blanket and wrap the motor and rad
over night.  32 won't be problem , 22 will.

Ernie

At 32 it take a long time to freeze a large quantity of water, at 22
much shorter.