Safe water level for freezing overnight?

KC kc at brgracing.com
Fri Oct 5 15:50:51 PDT 2007

Drain it out for sure
If you drain it out at the water pump you should be good. That's the lowest
point on the bikes cooling system. Fill it with some warn water in the
morning. If there is any ice that will help get rid of it. Ice through water
pump can cause problem.
Man Dave I admirer your dedication. Be sure you are wearing your ski gloves
and long johns....:-)