inst cluster lights

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Sat Oct 13 10:14:27 PDT 2007

The S-model has an oil lamp.  Red when you first turn the bike on.
There's also an overheat lamp, which by reputation tells you that
you've cooked your motor just after it's too late to save it.  On the
s-model at least the turn signal light is a single light for both
left and right.  So at least on s-model the list would be

1. turn indicator
2- oil indicator
3- low gas indicator
4- neutral indicator