inst cluster lights

David kerr ddjj660 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 23:33:29 PDT 2007

Thanks for the feedback.

Maybe the 7th set was saved for the s-model or for the tiny LED oil lamp on the lower right hand side of the speedo? I'll take a second look and see if there is a second tach light hidden under stuff.

By the way, is that little oil light mentioned earlier an oil temp light or an oil level indicator. Just curious because it certainly didn't come on before my dumb ass blew the Engine a few months back due to low oil

Thanks
David