off the bikes for 2 months at least

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Mon Oct 22 18:19:09 PDT 2007

Hahaha!
My wife virtually kicked me out of the house once and said 'don't
come back until you race!' OK, she didn't actually kick me out but
threatened to until I gave in. (What a role reversal!) Really, it's
only as dangerous as you make it - risk a little, risk a lot, it's
largely up to you.

Of course, the age thing is hilarious, I get it a bit at the track
but REALLY get it at the gym. Try explaining veterans wrestling, or
that the guy you work out with just came home with another world
championship - at 56.

Growing old sucks. Not growing old is worse. Worst of all is sitting
around waiting for it, which damned few people on this list do.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41