: Another tech question

Wade Bartlett wade.bartlett at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 08:24:45 PDT 2007

zoran wrote:
> sprocket size has nothing to do with speedo reading on sv.

Zoran is, of course, correct. My streetbike's speedo error is due to a
change in the speedo-drive at the front wheel (long story), and not due
to sprocket changes.  I need more coffee before replying to emails on
weekends, obviously. Margie: how did you determine you were showing
10mph too high? And this changed at the time you swapped sprockets? Did
you make any other changes at the same time?  -W