: Another tech question

Kerry Driskell kdsv at suddenlink.net
Mon Oct 29 06:11:52 PDT 2007

  A GPS is the most accurate way to check your actual speed. I run one most
of the time,in place of the instruments. It will show a difference of at
least 8 mph,depending on the speed,tire brand,size and inflation pressure.
All car speed-o's are off also. My KTM is almost spot on.You can also run a
Sigma bicycle speedo ,once you calibrate it.It will be accurate.