: Another tech question

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Mon Oct 29 06:31:14 PDT 2007

Kerry, are you saying that all GPS devices have the same high
accuracy? It should be obvious that tire size (governed by all things
you mentioned) has a direct effect on speedo reading, but we're
talking about a 20% change in reading with no (as far as we know)
changes in the front. Seems like there's more to the story, but
nothing else comes to mind.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41