: Another tech question

Kerry Driskell kdsv at suddenlink.net
Mon Oct 29 07:02:56 PDT 2007

  I'm not saying that's her only problem, but all speedometers are off. As
far as how accurate GPS's are,I have no way of knowing for sure .For the
common street rider, it is probably the best you will find. Unless you get a
policeman to clock you. The temperature also comes into play. She just needs
to understand it is not just her problem, we all have it. Ten seems to be a
bit much though, but not unheard of.