...patents...

Patrick Mullen pmullen.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 18:19:47 PDT 2007

> If ya show me how to write one, I'll put your name on it as a co-inventor...

The trick is to write it as generic as possible.  It's
counter-intuitive, but you
actually want to be denied on your first application because if you are
approved, it generally means your application was too narrow.

Those "inventors" TV ads make their money by making extremely narrowly
focused descriptions of your ideas for your application and then submitting
a patent under their own name that is much more broad and then
licensing the ideas.

Get a patent lawyer if you really want to do it right.

Good luck!

~Patrick
--
2003 Triumph Sprint ST
2004 (race) / 2001 (street) Suzuki SV650