WERA classes

Steve Brunton sbrunton at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 6 09:09:22 PDT 2007

On 9/5/07, Patrick Mullen <pmullen.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> What WERA classes are available for an SV650 with heavily modified
> suspension and lightly modified (650cc) motor?

At the regional level LWTSB, F2 and HWTSB for the sprints. Bumping up
to HWT you still have to bump into the superbike class. Solo 20's are
superbike rules so the LWT Solo 20 is an option too at the regionals.
To bump up into the 600 class you'll have to make sure your lap times
are within the 110% or whatever it is they go by. I think I've only
seen one or two people actually run an SV in the C classes and that
was because they were getting a 600 during the season and wanted to
get points at the start of it.

For the Nationals all you have is F2.

-steve