WERA classes

Steve Brunton sbrunton at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 6 11:10:20 PDT 2007

On 9/6/07, Patrick Mullen <pmullen.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Great info!  How is the organization and vendor support at WERA events?
> How are the corner workers?  Do they aggressively clear incidents?

Which region / what tracks? I can only really comment on South East /
North Florida stuff, but it's great. Having been someone who has done
SCCA corner working before I trust the CW's that are out there. All
four brands of tire vendors are there (M,P,B,D) with both Stickboy and
Moose also selling other odds and ends that you might need. I always
make sure I have a good spares box, but that's just me.

-steve