Fuel Capacity

Ilya A. Kriveshko ilya.kriveshko at verizon.net
Fri Sep 7 06:04:27 PDT 2007

Joanna,

I only ride the SV on the track, so I can't answer the question directly.

But first thing I do when I get a new bike is strap a gas can to the
back and ride until I run out of fuel. That way I get a good idea of the
total range and the fuel light timing. I'm not being a smart Aleck - I
recommend this procedure to everyone who asks me the fuel light question.
--
Ilya