Fuel Capacity

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Sat Sep 8 22:35:43 PDT 2007

The answer depends on the racer and how hard they're pushing. Zoran
went through the 6 gallon whale tank in 1 hr 19 minutes at the Willow
24 hr in 2000. Nobody came close to that rate of consumption the rest
of the race, even him. I'd plan on 50 minute stints unless you're
going to build a big tank.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41