Fuel Capacity

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Sat Sep 8 22:48:40 PDT 2007

Good points. Track, style and conditioning all play a part. I used to
come off after an hour feeling fresh and ready to go a couple more. I
have seen a couple of single rider 6 hour teams, and it wouldn't have
been to hard for me 20 years ago. Not sure I could do more than an
hour at a time now; I need to put in more saddle time to get the
right muscles back in shape.

Randy Grein, Master CNE, CCNA

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41