G1 won't stay running

mikej735 at aol.com mikej735 at aol.com
Sun Sep 9 20:40:25 PDT 2007

Yes, its been fine since the start of the year, up untill the last race weekend.?? I've checked the coils the weekend it started giving me trouble...along with the before mentioned...I'll recheck them tho.?

Cam timing...? dang.?

The weekend that it started the bike was also acting funny, not like a clown, but it the sence that it would almost die out on the straights...then give like a "boost".? Like it was cutting out and then power surging.? Talked to a few at the track and they said it sounded like an electrical issue.? That happened on Saturday race day, Sunday race day after just "fiddling" and rechecking? but not really finding anything, bike ran Ok...not the best tho...