Fuel Capacity

zoran zv30 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 9 20:59:31 PDT 2007

yes,if you fix tank.cut off snorkle under cap and you can fit another 1/2
gallon or so.
we won 600 class last year with stock tank on first gen bike stopping every
hour(3 stops).
we also won 450 class on sv500 which is what Jo is refering to(3 years in
row).
we gave up on big tank simply because every time we run it we end up running
out of gas :)

Zoran Vujasinovic
Twin Works Factory
775-786-4881