WERA classes

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Mon Sep 10 14:52:38 PDT 2007

On Sep 7, 2007, at 7:46 PM, Patrick Mullen wrote:
> Constant delays at an AFM event?  To each their own, but I miss
> the AFM's organization and especially the AFM's corner workers.

The corner workers are great.  In fact everyone in the organization
at AFM events are all great people.  But there is (every time I've
been there) a certain amount of drama going on that makes most of
them be pretty testy.  I've had tired/overworked/etc workers dump on
me about fairly random things.  (usually after they were getting
dumped on by someone else, and it just keeps going 'round...)

On the other hand, WERA events are relaxing and fun by comparison.
Rules are straightforward and enforcement is consistent across the
board.

#553 WERA West / AFM
#5 SMRRC