Trailtech Vapor: $160 option for tach, temp, fuel

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Tue Sep 11 15:55:17 PDT 2007

A hot topic here is "cheapest replacement tach", well I might have
found one.

Trailtech vapor kits are much like MyChron without the transponder,
and sell for $119.
       http://www.trailtech.net/75-301.html

This has a 6mm screw-in sensor that should mount right up to the
stock hole in radiator.
(I'm going to confirm tonight, they have a 3/4" version too)

If you get the following component to hold the sensor, it has both a
mounting bracket and 4 standard 12v sensors, for oil, fuel, etc.
	http://www.trailtech.net/022-PDA.html

So I'm going to check some obvious things tonight, and perhaps order
if I don't find anything wrong.

#553 WERA West / AFM
#5 SMRRC