Fernley Race track.

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Mon Sep 24 08:55:30 PDT 2007

WHAT? :-)
Z Saw you there on my drive around. That track is really cool. Why doest AFM
use it? The drive there is not that bad. And the track looks really fun. My
customers from Colorado just loved it. We debut the BRG 85 HP RVF 400. My
customer was quit happy his 400 could beat 600. So was I ;-)

KC Gager
BRG Racing Products
"We Have Sickness For Quickness"
KC at brgracing.com