tires anyone

Joe joefj1200 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 22:30:37 PDT 2007

Hey David,
I have a z4 rear from my Hawk that you can have - it's a 170 but looked fine on a 4.5" rim it was on...
I always order from SW - they rock...
Joe

David kerr <ddjj660 at yahoo.com> wrote: I do 99% commuting and i'm looking  for long lasting tires. The Z4's were good to me. Anyone in the san francisco bay area have Metz z4/z6 equivalent laying around they wish to part with.

If not, SW moto used to have pretty good prices for new ones. Anybody have a better source??

Thanks,
David
'99 SV650x

Got a little couch potato?

I'm training to run my first Marathon.

You can read about my misadventures in my blog:

http://joeabeyta.blogspot.com/