Rear suspension travel

iangillies at alamedanet.net iangillies at alamedanet.net
Wed Apr 2 14:08:11 PDT 2008

You're also gonna need a longer clevice in order to get enough ride
height.  Unless you're running a 180 rear tire you won't be able to get
enough ride height with the stock clevice.  I have an Ohlins as well and
picked up a clevice from KC at BRG Racing.  You'll also need to retap the
hole as the thread pitch on the clevice is different.

- Ian