Rear suspension travel

Dave C dlc-mica at halibut.com
Wed Apr 2 14:28:39 PDT 2008

IIRC, Phil removes an internal bumper stop, which allows him to adjust
the stock clevis enough to give good ride height.

(I need to start keeping a notebook for each of my bikes.)

I guess what I could do is put the front wheel in the chok, put
a yardstick behind the rear wheel and a video camera on the other
side, and then jump on the seat as hard as I can.  :)