Pictures of SV parts for sale/free in FL

Vero Anderson vero at thorasaurus.com
Fri Apr 11 12:20:44 PDT 2008

Here's a set of pictures of just about everything.  Note it includes some
pieces that aren't for sale, such as the voltage regulator and my toilet
paper supply:

http://gt.thorasaurus.com/sv_parts

If you need an awful lot of detail, go here, but note that my internet
connection isn't terribly fast:

http://gt.thorasaurus.com/sv_parts_big

A part I missed: a radiator that had the temp sender plug repaired, but
worked fine for many miles (or laps, can't remember which bike used it).
I've added it to the pictures.

Sunday or Monday I'll go through any emailed requests I get.  I'd be
thrilled to unload the whole mess at a discount to somebody who picks it
up!

-Vero