rear m/cyl

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Sat Apr 12 22:29:48 PDT 2008

I got some stuff from years ago - somewhat similar to fishtank air
hose, but much bigger. No sweat, hardening, or other problems. I use a
lot of rear brake for various reasons, but it's held up flawlessly.

Dunno if rebuild kits exist (they should) but do an eBay search for SV
cylinders.
Randy Grein, WMRRA #41