Pictures of SV parts for sale/free in FL

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Sun Apr 13 20:15:57 PDT 2008

Hey Vero, great to hear from you!

I would love to take the whole mess, but 4,000 miles is a long way for
stuff I'll never need. I am interested in a couple of things, let me
know how much:

The rack is just what I've been looking for. I'll just move my one bag
to the side and get a second bag for the other side. If you'd rather
have a standard rear-only rack we could trade.
The forks/rearsets would be useful. Turns out my race setup is way too
stiff/tall up front for the street, and I wasn't able to find my
original rearsets.

Is the wiring harness up for grabs? There's an extension on the
rectifier I'm missing for the race bike.

Front turn signals.

Do you have the stock naked instrument cluster? I have all the parts
now but the bottom shell.

I'd love to take the engine, but frankly you'd be able to get more by
parting it out.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41