rear pushing?

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Mon Apr 21 10:07:28 PDT 2008

Yeah, it's straight.  And the tire is in good shape.  The last change
was putting my '02s race-setup suspension forks on the front.  We
knew it would imbalance the bike with the stock rear shock, but I'm
surprised it's having that dramatic of an effect.  (and yes we backed
off the front preload quite a bit)

#553 WERA / AFM