WTB custom rearset adapter

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 20:40:59 PDT 2008

I ordered these a few days ago and got them today. They went right on
no problem, but I already had some adapter plates so it was just a
simple swap.

At the highest notch, these have the footpegs up 1.4 inches and back 1
inch. They are about 1/4 inch thick. Since they are about 1/8 inch
thinner than my old ones and set the footpegs about .4 inches higher,
maybe now I'll be able to finally use all of the rear tire!

Gonna try em this weekend. I'll post back and let you know how they worked.

Erik