rear pushing?

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Wed Apr 23 09:53:59 PDT 2008

> On Apr 21, 2008, at 9:23 PM, Randy Grein wrote:
>> It's gotta be front ride height then. Can you drop the front any?
>> Randy Grein, Master CNE, CCNA

I already dropped it 5mm from stock ;-)

So I think I figured it out.  When the bike was pure stock I'd enter
a corner and both the front and back would plunge and flex and I'd
wait for the bike to settle to open the gas.  Now that the front end
is solid, I'm feeling good so I open the throttle while the rear end
is still fully depressed.  There's no travel left for the rear end,
so it pushes.

Which just goes back to what Zoran said, and I need to drop $700 on a
real rear shock.  Seems pointless for the street, given that I don't
trail ride any more, but better than falling down ;-)

#553 WERA / AFM