Head bolt problem

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Sat Aug 2 10:29:55 PDT 2008

Hi Ernie
I would use a Keen cert if you're working with a head bolt. It will tolerate
the stress cycles that a head bolt gets hit with better, unless you like
putting head gaskets in :-0 then any of the helical type products.  I can
get them for you or just get up on line with McMaster. Let me know if you
need any help

KC Gager
BRG Racing Products
"We Have Sickness For Quickness"