How to fix tank overflow tube

Steve Brunton stevebrunton at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 3 18:59:20 PDT 2008

On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 9:39 PM, Wendell Crain <wendell_crain at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Mmmmm...Well thanks for the info. I'll look to see if anyone in my little berg can braze/weld a gas tank. Somehow I doubt it. Anyone got a gas tank they'd part with?

1st gen or 2nd gen tank? I've got a 2nd gen tank sitting here (blue)
in pristine condition that has a nice layer of dust sitting on it. I
can get it up to Summit probably by Thursday (assuming that is the
endurance race you are talking about). I'm not flying in until Friday,
but I'm working on getting an ez-up up there too.

-steve