520 sproket/525 chain

Brad Duncan mcrcr906 at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 4 05:55:53 PDT 2008

 I've done the same thing for about 10k miles on my street SV (hypothetically of course)when I put an old GSXR wheel on for bling. If/when I wear out this chain or sprocket, I'll replace both with 520, for now it is a mismatch though. FWIW, I'm amazed how the sprocket has held up. Its a plain old Vortex but they always wore really fast when I used them racing and didn't really care for them..

--
Brad Duncan
  -------------- Original message from dsapsis at comcast.net: --------------