How to fix tank overflow tube

zoran zv30 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 4 14:00:32 PDT 2008

inlarge hole where it broke off,pull pipe up through it,fill it with JB weld
around and stick pipe in JB weld.
you can also close hole all together and plug pipe on bottom of
tank.eliminate pipe all together.
only reason it is there is for fuel to drain out of area around cap if you
spill it.use towel in such case :)

Zoran Vujasinovic
Twin Works Factory
775-786-4881