Jo -- Oddysey?

Wade Bartlett wade.bartlett at
Thu Aug 7 12:49:35 PDT 2008

Erik Weber wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out all the van options I have because all the
> used cargo vans I find tend to be really ragged out and I can't afford
> a new one. But I've gotten used to the room of a full-sized van and I
> can envision getting the bike in and out of a minivan being painful .

The Astro was tall enough to just put a bike in the back without having
to snug down the forks or pull mirrors. Not sure any of those availble
now will be better than the ragged out full-sized units you've looked
at, but it's one data point to consider.
Peace. -W

Wade Bartlett, PE
Mechanical Forensics Eng'g Svcs, LLC
179 Cross Road