Astros [WAS: Jo -- Oddysey?]

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Thu Aug 7 20:24:36 PDT 2008

Um, you're talking about baseball here - a sport so dull they have to
get people up and move about in the 7th inning stretch. A sport so
easy 45 year olds can compete at the highest levels. A sport so slow
the infield talks to themselves just to stay awake. A sport so dumb
the officials still think the knee is just above the ankle. (grin)

How about that Rossi!

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41