Jo -- Oddysey?

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Thu Aug 7 20:34:13 PDT 2008

Yes.   The 99-04 Odyssey has 44.5 inches height in the back, which
means that I can just roll a stock bike in with lower on.  With a
double bubble you have to either lean it sideways, or unscrew the
windscreen.  Since I am putting two sv650s in side by side, I lean the
first one sideways and unscrew the windscreen on the second one going
in.  Belly pans fit just fine.

#553 WERA / AFM