New bike, no blues

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Mon Aug 18 20:54:14 PDT 2008

Thanks KC! The subframe worked great on the Superbike - when it ran. I
could actually feel the weight reduction even with my ham fists!
Unfortunately it's not legal in WMRRA for Supersport and (as it's a
1st gen model) doesn't fit the new bike. I'll order another one if I
ever step out of Supersport; that stock subframe is HEAVY!

However I have high hopes for the BRG fairing stay - looks like it
will fit fine with just a bit of trimming on the nose of the frame. I
didn't have time to do that last weekend and had to go with my steel
one. It got the job done but just doesn't look as nice.

I was over at Zlocks yesterday and Dale noticed that the 2nd gen comes
with a 1/5 turn throttle - you probably already noticed that, but it's
strange. Is Suzuki watching you? (grin)

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41