Pirello to Bridgestone (review)

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Tue Aug 19 00:07:31 PDT 2008

Thanks for the review Jo. You might try dropping the front a couple of
millimeters to get the front to track properly again - just an idea,
I've not heard the Dunlops were prone to understeer but I've not
considered them for about 4 years - since a friend wore out a front in
1 race.
Randy Grein, WMRRA #41