Cheap Mods

Steve Robertson srobertson at ssimicro.com
Sun Dec 7 15:25:48 PST 2008

For horsepower, the cam swap and maybe cutting the top
off of your airbox (won't be legal for most clubs). There are
better pipes out there too. Sell yours and get an M4 or Leo
Vince, the Leo is hard to find for Gen1 bikes I think.

If you want to lower your laptimes, forget about HP as hard
as that is to do and get your suspension sorted out.